Mr. Rijal is the Chairman at Reanda Biz Serve. He is also a Member of the Board of Directors of Reanda International, a leading international network of independent accounting and consulting firms in Asia, and one of the fastest growing networks globally.
He has been a visionary leader in defining Reanda Biz Serve’s strategy and has been providing the leadership and direction for the firm’s business across the country, with colleagues to drive Reanda Biz Serve’s strategy and growth. He remains actively engaged with many of our clients across multiple sectors, working to ensure that we are consistently delivering the full breadth of Reanda Biz Serve. He is focused on creating a common culture based on quality, ethics, diversity and inclusion and developing a workforce for the future.
Mr. Rijal has over 20 years of diversified experience serving clients in the financial sector in Nepal and internationally. He has strong managerial experience in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) management, Due Diligence, M&A, and Business Valuations in the area of Banking, Telecommunications, Investment and IT industries, with ground experience of more than 20 countries around the globe.
Previously, he served as Country Manager of one of the leading GSM mobile telecom operator in Tanzania, CFO of Singapore based Investment Company. In his previous roles, he served in various positions in goverment agencies and professional bodies, some of them are –
- Member of FDI Committee, Ministry of Industry, Government of Nepal
- Member of the Technical Committee formed to implement the Report of High Level Task Force for Revival of Sick Industries, Ministry of Industry, Government of Nepal
- Member of the Committee on Auditing Standards and Quality Control, South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA)
- Member of the Trade and Investment Promotion Committee, Non Resident Nepali Association (NRNA)
- President of The Association of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ACAN)
- Council Member – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
- Chairman – Information Technology Committee, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
- Member – International Affairs Committee, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
Areas of Expertise
Education & Qualifications
Chartered Accountancy from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from Certified Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), USA
Master of Business Studies from Tribhuvan University, Nepal
Post graduate Diploma in Financial Management from IGNOU, India
Certified Business Valuer from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal (ICAN)
Fellow Member of The Insititute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Member of Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA, USA
CPA Member of National Board of Accountants and Auditors of Tanzania (NBAA)