We are a team of professionals with functional competency and extensive industry knowledge. Our team is full of smart, dedicated and innovative individuals who care about service deliveries and building valuable relationships. We truly become a valuable extension of our clients' team. As a result, our clients recommend Biz Serve to others.
Our team attitude breaks down silos and helps us engage equally with all our stakeholders. Our collaborative working style emphasizes trust and tolerance for diverging opinions. Our team takes service delivery personally. We go the extra mile to give our clients all the support they require to realize their goals and visions.
PURUSHOTTAM PRASAD MAINALI
Mr. Purushottam Prasad Mainali has rich experience in Planning, Auditing, Accounting and Taxation matters. He had been engaged for providing such services to corporates, public entities and banking & financial institutions in the past.
He also brings in-depth perspective in key decision making roles in corporates.
- He is an entrepreneur serving as Founder, Chairman and Director in many corporates having business of FMCG, Private Equity and Financial Services etc.
He is the Management Graduate from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
(MBS, PGDFM, CPA, FCA)-Director
- CA. Bharat Rijal brings over 16 years of combined experience in Banking, Risk Management, Due Diligence, Business Acquisition, Auditing, and Business Advisory in several decision making managerial roles.
- He brings a global perspective from his rich experience in more than 20 countries such as USA, UK, France, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Burundi, Congo, Uganda, Tanzania and others.
- He has dealt and negotiated with globally reputed legal firms such as Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman (USA and UK), Dechert (Paris) LLP and KL Gates (France), Kim & Chang (Korea), Duane Morris & Selvam LLP (Singapore) and Mkono & Co. (Africa).
- He is a Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) member of The National Board of Accountants and Auditors of Tanzania.
- He is the immediate past President of Association of Chartered Accountants of Nepal and a council member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal.
ANJAN KUMAR DAHAL,
(B.L., MA - Sociology, Pol. Science) Director - Legal
- Advocate Anjan Kumar Dahal having over 20 years of in-depth experience and knowledge in Corporate Legal Management, Foreign Direct Investment and Commercial Legal Practices, Labor Law and Legal Advisory in several Companies and Corporate and Media Houses.
- He also has adequate and rich knowledge on Foreign Loan investment, Technology Transfer along with vast experiences on the process of the Repatriation of Foreign Investment, in all possible forms as per the laws of Nepal.
- He also has professional Training on Conflict Mitigation, Negotiation and Mediation in Denmark. As a certified mediator he has been working in various commercial and other different cases in Nepal.
- He also brings professional experiences from various countries in more than 10 countries such as USA, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Japan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sir Lanka.
- He is also well known in the field of Legal Practices Related to the Philanthropic Works in Nepal both in work of INGO and NGO. Moreover since last five years he has been involving in legal practices related to the Not-for-Profit Company in Nepal.
- He is a Licensed Advocate by Nepal Bar Council and an active Member of SAARC Law, Nepal Chapter and Member of Nepal Bar Association.
- He is an Academician and involved as an Associate Professor in Kathmandu School of Law (KSL), Purwanchal University since its establishment year 2000.
- He also work as an expert in various training sessions of Women Ministry, Nepal Police, Attorney General Office and for donor agencies in the field of Anti Human Trafficking, Human Smuggling etc.
(M.Sc. Information and Communication Engineering, CEH)- Director-IT
- Er. Manoj Ghimire has over ten years of extensive experience in Software Architecture, Product Development, and Information Security.
- With a Masters of Science in Information and Communication Engineering specializing in Information Theory and Digital Systems and also currently a visiting faculty of IOE, Pulchowk, Manoj brings the knowledge of updated global best practices in Information System and Security Industry.
- He has served as a CEO for six years of Logpoint Nepal Pvt. Ltd, a research and development subsidy of LogPoint Denmark, which is a leading SIEM vendor in European Region.
- He is a co-founder and the present CEO of nLocate.com. nLocate, an innovative technological introduction in Nepal, works as a local search engine for Nepal that allows users to search by products and services to find the vendors.
CA, CISA, CRISC,LLB)-Consultant IT
- CA Amarjeet is a Chartered Accountant with additional qualifications of CISA, CRISC, LLB and Master’s Certificate in Oracle Application (Financial). He has functional experience of more than 28 years out of which more than 16 years in IT and 12 years in Audit, Finance & Accounts and Marketing.
- He has extensive experience in the development of strategy at a global level and services offering for business growth and Skills include project management, resource development, effort estimation and budgeting. Hands-on technology experience includes significant roles in full life-cycle ERP implementation and software project development (large project and team management). Rich experience in understanding business requirements and delivering solutions for various industries/ sectors.
- He started his career from office of CAG of India and was leading the Audit activities at Govt. Organizations/ PSUs. He worked as Head of the Regional Finance activities of Bullion trade in MMTC Ltd.’s Mumbai Region.
- He then moved to Ramco Systems Ltd’s India operations as Head of the ERP/ BI/ CRM systems Implementation and Program Director for ERP/ BI/ CRM, System Audit, etc. projects and implement industry specific IT solutions like Real Estate (DLF), Manufacturing, Trading (MMTC LTD), ITeS, Government, Guarding & Security (Group 4).
- Presently providing consulting in the field of Information Technology, Management, Accountancy, System Audit, BI & Video Analytics, Software Development, Software Procurement, Software Implementation, Software & Hardware Maintenance. Also providing Counselling & Delivering lectures in the field of ERP, Information Technology, e-Governance, Accounting and Management.
(CA, ISA, CIT)- Director
- CA. Abhaya Poudel has over 8 years of experience in undertaking audits, assurance and consultancy services.
- An Information System Auditor (IAS) member of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nepal, he also holds certification degree in International Taxation from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He worked for around three years in Nepal SBI Bank Limited, a joint venture of State Bank of India as a Head of Accounts and Banking Operations Department. He worked as a key member of various management committees such as Operation Risk Management Committee, Financial Direction Committee, and ICAAP Committee. He also worked as a member of different IT implementation projects.
- He has also worked in CSC & Co. Chartered Accountants, a cooperative firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), the largest professional services firm in the world, for more than three years. He was involved in formulating audit plans and programs, conducting audit assignments in crucial capacity.
- Presently, he is also a partner of R P B & Associates Chartered Accountants.